Access detailed profiles from these external sites.
Software architect, designer, programmer and writer
Main goal: To help my clients to achieve their goals in a cost-effective way, on time and with excelent quality.
Focus: Small is beautiful. Solutions should be as simple as possible, so they can be easily maintained. Invest in analysis, design and architecture in order to save in programming and maintenance. Quality is a main issue. Do it agile.
- Problem solving trough complex algorithms design and implementation.
- Software analysis, architecture and design (agile, with Scrum).
- Back-end software programming (Java, PHP, Python, Bash daemons and web services).
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Linux administration (Debian-based).
- Business process redesign and automation (with www.ProcessMaker.com - award-winning, web-based, open-source).
- Mobile development (with www.PhoneGap.com - covering almost all platforms).
- Raw and structured textual data transformation (regular expressions, spreadsheets, scripting).
- Project management (PMI).
- General management.
- Project and software documentation.
- Pervasive computing (with Raspberry Pi) (current research).
- Extensive participation in business, process redesign and software projects, as manager, consultant, analyst, architect, designer, programmer, deployer and documentator.
- Direction of complex software projects (US$ 2MM budget, 15-people team).
- General and divisional management of software development units.
- Developer of publicly available open-source programming libraries.