Software developer | Manager | Consultant
Main goal: To provide top-quality and cost-effective solutions for people and organizations.
Focus: The challenge is to transform complex problems into viable solutions. Build solutions with designs that can be easily understood, maintained and improved. Teamwork is a must. Savings in development and maintenance costs imply early investments in analysis, architecture and design. Measure in order to decide.
Academic profile: Computer Science Enginnering (Universidad Simón Bolívar -USB-, Venezuela); Master in Business Administration (Instituto Superior de Estudios de Administración -IESA-, Venezuela).
- Problem solving trough complex algorithms design and implementation.
- Software analysis, architecture and design.
- Agile with Scrum.
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Linux server administration (Debian, Ubuntu).
- Generic and domain-specific computer languages design and implementation.
- Business process redesign and automation with workflow.
- Raw and structured textual data transformation (regular expressions, spreadsheets, scripting).
- Project management.
- General management.
- Direction of medium-size, multidisciplinary IT projects.
- Complete, high-quality documentation of projects and software.
- Extensive participation in business consulting, process redesign and software projects, as manager, consultant, analyst, architect, designer, programmer, deployer and documentator.
- Management of complex software projects (over US$ 2MM budget, 15-people team).
- General and divisional management of software development units.
- Development of open-source, Internet-published software solutions.
- Design of a generic, structured process for gathering flows of non-structured, emergent business processes, including its implementation onto an awarded BPMS and also the design of an abstract-algebra based proof-of-concept algorithm that automaticly detects conclusive process patterns.
- Design and implementation of BotBasic, BASIC for multi-user, multi-channel chatbot building.