Access detailed profiles from these external sites.
Project manager, software architect, designer and programmer
Main goal: To help my clients and the community to achieve their goals in a creative and cost-effective way, on time and with excelent quality.
Focus: Small is beautiful. Solutions should be as simple as possible, so they can be easily maintained. Invest in analysis, design and architecture in order to save later in programming, conformity and maintenance. Quality is a main issue. Do it agile.
Academic profile: Computer Science Enginnering (Universidad Simón Bolívar -USB-, Venezuela); Master in Business Administration (Instituto Superior de Estudios de Administración -IESA-, Venezuela).
- Problem solving trough complex algorithms design and implementation.
- Software analysis, architecture and design (agile, with Scrum).
- Back-end software programming (Java, PHP, Python, Bash daemons and web services).
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Linux administration (Debian-based)
- Business process redesign and automation.
- Raw and structured textual data transformation (regular expressions, spreadsheets, scripting).
- Project management (PMI).
- General management (MBA).
- Direction of medium-size, multidisciplinary IT projects.
- Complete, high-quality documentation of projects and software.
- Fluent writting and reading in english and spanish.
- Broad, non-depth comprehension of math and physics.
- Extensive participation in business consulting, process redesign and software projects, as manager, consultant, analyst, architect, designer, programmer, deployer and documentator.
- Management of complex software projects (US$ 2MM budget, 15-people team).
- General and divisional management of software development units.
- Development of open-source, Internet-published software solutions.
- Design of a generic, structured process for gathering flows of non-structured, emergent business processes, including its implementation onto an awarded BPMS and also the design of an abstract-algebra based proof-of-concept algorithm that automaticly detects conclusive process patterns.
- Research: abstract algebra and physics of time.