Access detailed profiles from these external sites.
lib_gg_orgchart v1.0.0b1 is out!
CRUDDER v1.0.0b1 is out!
Software architect, designer, programmer and writer
Main goal: To help my clients and the community to achieve our goals in a creative, cost-effective way, on time and with excelent quality.
Focus: Small is beautiful. Solutions should be as simple as possible, so they can be easily maintained. Invest in analysis, design and architecture in order to save later in programming and maintenance. Quality is a main issue. Do it agile.
Academic profile: Computer Science Enginnering (Universidad Simón Bolívar (USB), Venezuela); Master in Business Administration (MBA) (Instituto Superior de Estudios de Administración (IESA), Venezuela).
Currently seeking for IT contracts managed remotely using oDesk.com.
- Problem solving trough complex algorithms design and implementation.
- Software analysis, architecture and design (agile, with Scrum).
- Back-end software programming (Java, PHP, Python, Bash daemons and web services).
- Databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Linux administration (Debian-based)
- Business process redesign and automation.
- Raw and structured textual data transformation (regular expressions, spreadsheets, scripting).
- Project management (PMI).
- General management (MBA).
- Direction of medium-size, multidisciplinary IT projects.
- Complete, high-quality documentation of projects and software.
- Fluent writting and reading in english and spanish.
- Broad comprehension of math and physics.
- Extensive participation in business consulting, process redesign and software projects, as manager, consultant, analyst, architect, designer, programmer, deployer and documentator.
- Direction of complex software projects (US$ 2MM budget, 15-people team).
- General and divisional management of software development units.
- Developer of open-source, Internet-published software solutions.
- Designer of a generic, structured process for gathering flows of non-structured, emergent business processes, including implementation in ProcessMaker (www.processmaker.com) and design of the algebra and algorithm that allow automatic, progressive identification of conclusive patterns.
- Researcher: cosmology, quantum physics, abstract algebra.